Did you have to   use a fire Extinguisher ?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Rivard via Cookinginthedark" <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org> To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>; "Debbie Deatherage" <debbied...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2014 4:57 PM
Subject: Re: [CnD] Barbecue chicken

The other night, I put 9 large chicken thighs into a 9 by 13 inch pan and preheated the oven to 400 degrees, left it in there for an hour and a half, then poured enough barbecue sauce over them to cover them, and stuck it back into the oven for another half hour.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Debbie Deatherage via Cookinginthedark" <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>