1 onion cut into thin onion rings.
As much fresh garlic clove as you like. I use 2 to 3 cloves
Break up the onion rings and fry in a little olive oil for 5 to 6 minutes. Slice up the garlic into thin slivers and add to the onions. Cook another minutes. Add the pound of clean green beans. Get out a 14 1/2 ounce can of whole or stewed tomatoes and Pour in the juice over the green beans. Cut up the tomatoes to fit your taste. I just cut mine in half. Now add your seasoning. A little oregano, basil, hot red crushed pepper, and salt and black pepper. Get it a stir, and place a tight lid on skillet and turn the heat to low. check in 15 minutes to see if they are done the way you like them. I usually do mine for about 20 minutes. RJ

---
is active.