At any rate, let us know how the cake turns out!

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of Alex Hall via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2014 8:24 PM
To: Robin Plitt
Cc: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: Re: [CnD] Any hints for cutting tablespoons of butter off a stick?

I've tried that, but I'm not good at estimating half, and one mistake throws
off the whole thing. The best I've ever done is to get one half maybe half a
tablespoon larger than the other, but usually I'm way further off than that.
<grin>

<cookinginthedark@acbradio.org> wrote:
> That's a good idea, thanks! If it works, I could also just keep a piece of
cardboard or something of the same length, and use it as a cutting guide;
free slicer, kind of. :)

Have a great day,
Alex Hall
mehg...@icloud.com