I agree with what you are saying, but I like and try for 175 F.
smile
----- Original Message ----- From: "ajackson212--- via Cookinginthedark" <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2014 5:20 AM
Subject: [CnD] baking breaded chicken.

Hi all.
I think the length of time you bake breaded chicken depends on several things: whether the chicken is on the bone, how thick it is (chicken cutlets would take less time) and how many pieces you are cooking. So, if you have a talking thermometer, check the internal temperature of the meat to determine doneness; breast meat should be about 160 degrees, legs and thighs about 180 degrees.

Blessings,
Alice

---
is active.