Sorry about that.  I don't know exactly what happened there.  I'll try again.

.    Crockpot apple pie
.    Toss 8 apples, peeled and sliced in a large bowl with
.    1 ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
.    ¼ teaspoon allspice
.    ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
Place apple mixture  in a light greased slow cooker.
In a bowl combine the following ingredients:
.    ¾ cup milk
.    2 tablespoon softened butter
.    ¾ cup sugar
.    2 eggs
.    1 teaspoon vanilla
.    ½ cup Bisquick
Pour this mixture over apples in the slow cooker.
Combine
.    1 cup Bisquick
.    1/3 cup brown sugar
Cut 3 tablespoons cold butter in the above mixture until crumbly
Sprinkle the above mixture in the slow cooker on top of pie mixture.
Cover and cook on low for 7 hours.
Serve topped with ice cream, whipped cream, dessert topping, or a piece of
cheese.

NOTE:  When I made this, it only took about five hours.

If you're lucky enough to be Irish, you're lucky enough!

begin 666 Colleen.vcf
M0D5'24XZ5D-!4D0-"E9%4E-)3TXZ,BXQ#0I..CM#;VQL965N#0I&3CI#;VQL
F965N#0I2158Z,C Q-# X,#94,#,S,S0T6@T*14Y$.E9#05)$#0H`
`
end