-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of Nicole Massey via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Sunday, August 31, 2014 8:34 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org; 'Kimsan'
Subject: Re: [CnD] new member, intro and quick real stupid question

Welcome to the list. You'll get a lot of great recipes and techniques here.
Sorry, but my only pork chop recipes are either oven or electric skillet
recipes, though the basic oven pork chop recipe might work. In this one you
slice up potatoes and an onion and layer the onion and then the potatoes in
the crock pot. Then you shake some seasoning mix on the potatoes (ranch
dressing mix, Greek seasoning, or possibly even taco seasoning would work)
and then layer the pork chops on top of the potatoes. Some people also pour
cream of mushroom soup over the chops at this point. In the oven it cooks
for about an hour and forty five minutes at about 400248f, so someone else
will have to give you a crok cooking time. The number of chops depends on
the size of them, but you want good coverage over the potatoes.
There are a lot of great crock pot recipes out there, and I use mine a lot
during the cooler months. (Heating up the kitchen during a Texas summer
isn't appealing very often)