they can go in the dishwasher
Betty Emmons
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Hall via Cookinginthedark" <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
To: "Sandy" <sugar1...@earthlink.net>
Cc: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2014 10:10 AM
Subject: Re: [CnD] mats

Usually just a wrince is good enough. We never use them for raw meat or anything, so there's no bacterial danger, and no one is allergic to ingredients that might be on them. If you need to, and you will every so often, just put a little soap on them and wash that off, but usually a good wrince seems to be fine. Let them dry, and there you go.