I allways thought a cup of ground fingers would go good in a recipe?

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2014 1:07 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org; Christina Brino
Subject: Re: [CnD] Food Processors

The blades must be sharp for the processor to do it's work.  Food processors
will not run unless things are locked into place, so there is no risk of a
person's fingers being too near the blades.  They are perfectly safe as long
as you follow the directions in the user's manual and common sense.

---
you! really! are! finished!