 Subject: Cookinginthedark Digest, Vol 61, Issue 14
 To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
 Date: Wednesday, October 8, 2014, 9:00 AM

 Send Cookinginthedark mailing list
 submissions to
     cookinginthedark@acbradio.org

 or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help'
     cookinginthedark-requ...@acbradio.org

     cookinginthedark-ow...@acbradio.org

 When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more
 specific
 than "Re: Contents of Cookinginthedark digest..."

 Today's Topics:

    1. Re:  A question about microwaved
 baked potatoes (Sandy)

 Message: 1