Goulash my way

1 pound ground meat of your choice. Today I am using chicken.
1 large onion roughly chopped
1 bell -pepper cut into strips
couple cloves of garlic chopped
1 8 ounce can of tomato sauce
1 can 14 1/2 stewed tomatoes, juice and all.
Seasoning salt, pepper, hot crushed red pepper, oregano, basil

Fry up ground meat, add the peppers and onions and fry until just about tender. Season with above seasonings. Add garlic.

turn off heat and cook up 2 cups of elbow macaroni with a little salt. About 10 minutes, not quite done, but close. Add everything in large bowl and mix in cheese of your choice. Haven't the slightest ideal what cheese I am using, just know it is shredded. Will add a couple handfuls to the goulash and sprinkle on some parmesan cheese and mix everything together. Place in greased casserole dish and bake at 350 F for about 45 minutes. RJ

---
is active.