MARTHA'S MEANT TO BE CHEESE DANISH

2 pkgs. refrigerated crescent rolls (8 rolls each)
2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cups sugar, divided use
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 cup chopped pecans

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13x9 in, baking dish.

Unroll one can of crescent rolls and press in to the bottom of the baking
dish, pressing perforations together to form a flat sheet of dough. Ease
edges of dough slightly up the sides of dish.

Combine cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar, the egg and vanilla. Spread over
crescent roll dough. Unroll other can of crescent rolls and place over cream
cheese layer, pressing perforations together. Press edges together to seal.

Combine melted butter, remaining 1/2 cup of sugar, the cinnamon and the
nuts. Spread evenly over the top layer of dough.

Bake about 30 minutes or until golden. To serve, cut into rectangles.

Source: Laura's Recipes on WTSP TV station in Tampa, Florida
If you're lucky enough to be Irish, you're lucky enough!

begin 666 Colleen.vcf
M0D5'24XZ5D-!4D0-"E9%4E-)3TXZ,BXQ#0I..CM#;VQL965N#0I&3CI#;VQL
F965N#0I2158Z,C Q-#$P,CE4,#,T-3(T6@T*14Y$.E9#05)$#0H`
`
end