-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of desi noller via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Sunday, November 16, 2014 9:16 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: [CnD] Vita-Mix Questions

Good Morning!

Yesterday my husband and I decided to buy ourselves a Vita-Mix as an early
Christmas present to each other! I am so excited! Does anyone else have one,
and if so, have you found any accessible related materials either user's
Guide or recipes? We bought the 6300. It has a few pre-programmed settings
which I think will be extremely helpful! Any help would be greatly
appreciated! Thanks!

Desi