To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2014 4:23 PM
Subject: [CnD] Chicken Alfredo recipe for the sauce

Hello everyone I hope all is well. I once had a recipe for the sauce for chicken Alfredo, a friend of mine had gave it to me well his calls for cream cheese and cream is or does anyone have that kind of a recipe? I can't remember the other ingredients I hope I said that right, well anyways I remember it also called for chicken broth. Does anyone have a recipe similar to those ingredients if so would you pass it along thanks

Teresa MullenSent from my iPhone

---
is active.