so is fried chicken is a finger food.

Peace
Luis

-----Original Message----- From: ajackson212--- via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Saturday, November 08, 2014 8:09 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: [CnD] Fingers and Forks.

Hi, Will,
More often than not, pizza is a finger food. But there are some practical reasons for using a fork: if the pizza is very hot, it's easier to handle with a fork. Also, if there are a lot of toppings on the pizza, it may be necessary to use a fork to hold all of them. You are fine eating pizza with your hands. I think this is true of french fries as well, but if they are cover with cheese sauce or catsup, you may be more comfortable using a fork to keep your fingers from getting covered as well.
Keep asking questions; that's how we learn.
Blessings,
Alice