4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons baking cocoa
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 egg
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup chocolate chips
Mix flour, sugar, cocoa and salt in the mug. Add egg, milk, oil and vanilla;
stir vigorously until batter is thoroughly mixed. Place the mug in the
microwave and cook on high 1 minute. Add chocolate chips; don't stir. Cook
an additional 45-60 seconds. Remove from microwave: the brownie will
continue to cook while cooling. Cool at least 5 minutes. Serve warm, with
two spoons for sharing. Or, tip the brownie out onto a plate.

If you're lucky enough to be Irish, you're lucky enough!

begin 666 Colleen.vcf
M0D5'24XZ5D-!4D0-"E9%4E-)3TXZ,BXQ#0I..CM#;VQL965N#0I&3CI#;VQL
F965N#0I2158Z,C Q-#$Q,CE4,38R-S0Y6@T*14Y$.E9#05)$#0H`
`
end