Sorry I thought I deleted the Cooking in the Dark contact from my contacts.
Merry Christmas to all.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of noreply--- via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2014 12:15 PM
Subject: [CnD] Great End of the Year Dove Chocolate Sale

Dear cookinginthedark@acbradio.org,

 Yes, you read it right! We're giving you the best deals of the season on
some of our favorite products! But hurry, deals this good won't last long!
Products are available while supplies last.

 SKU

 Description

 Retail

 Sale Price

 SAVE!

 3042D

 White Chocolate Raspberry Daiquiri Mix

 $18.00

 $15.00

 17%

 3043D

 White Chocolate Mango Mojito

 $18.00

 $15.00

 17%

 3037D

 White Chocolate Mint Martini Mix

 $20.00

 $15.00

 25%

 3121D

 Truffle Fudge Pop Mix

 $14.00

 $7.00

 50%

 3125D

 Frosty White Smoothie Mix

 $18.00

 $15.00

 17%

 3130D

 Chocolate Chai Tea (6 packets)

 $15.00

 $10.00

 33%

 3140D

 Chai Tea Sampler (12 packets)

 $22.00

 $18.00

 18%

 3166D

 Spiced White Sipping Chocolate

 $20.00

 $18.00

 10%

 3242D

 Milk Chocolate Cinnamon Cake Mix

 $16.00

 $13.00

 19%

 3246D

 Chocolate Baking Mix

 $14.00

 $10.00

 29%

 3249D

 Red Velvet Pancake Mix

 $15.00

 $10.00

 33%

 3272SD

 Cinnamon Spiced Apples (8 oz)

 $5.00

 $3.00

 40%

 3398D

 Zesty Ginger Sea Salt

 $14.00

 $7.00

 50%

 1035D

 Vitalize Plumberry (30 count)

 $29.00

 $19.00

 34%

 1033D

 Vitalize Orange (30 count)

 $29.00

 $19.00

 34%

 3225D

 Harvest Brittle

 $29.00

 $20.00

 31%

 Plus, want even more chocolate? Give me a call about booking a January
party  our DOUBLE HOST DOLLARS give you TWICE the Dove. to Love!

Christina Brino
DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES, Independent Chocolatier
princessre...@optonline.net | www.mydcdsite.com/ChristinaBrino
 Forward this email to a friend     -or-     Remove your name from my list
 Sale prices effective December 24, 2014 at 12:01am Pacific Standard Time
through January 1, 2015 at 11:59 Pacific Standard Time. You are receiving
this email because you are currently subscribed to the mailing list of DOVE
CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES Independent Chocolatier, Christina Brino. Make sure
you don't miss an email! To ensure delivery, please add my
princessre...@optonline.net to your address book.