I refuse to get old, so I'll never have this problem. Now, let's see, I was going to say something else, but, what the heck was it?? Now, see what you made me do?? Sheesh. Oh, yeah. Enjoy today's rain in Oklahoma.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy via Cookinginthedark" <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>; <pjh...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2015 2:05 AM
Subject: [CnD] Frustrations Every! Where!

Another thing that happens is going into the kitchen, or any other room, and knowing what you want there, but once you get there, you do not have a clue
why you came to this particular room. isn't being a senior fun?! you young
ones have a lot to anticipate, grins! hehehhahahahahahah!!

Fear is just excitement in need of an attitude adjustment!