I really like the idea of placing everything on a tray.  That way I could tell
myself, Jeri, put the  mixing spoon or the knife on the tray and not in some
crazy place onn the counter where you know you will toss the hand towl or pan
of cookies on top of it. I'm going to start using a tray. Thanks for the idea's.

Sent from jeri's iPhone