To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>; "'Linda Yacks'" <lya...@frontier.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2015 12:10 PM
Subject: Re: [CnD] Bisquickquestion

I know there are many impossible pie recipes out there using this Bisquick;
perhaps others can post some? I never had luck using it, so cannot help,
unfortunately. my pancakes turned out horribly, and tasted like cornbread
rather than pancakes, so I gave up on it.

Fear is just excitement in need of an attitude adjustment!