I just sent 4 recipes I think to the list. Let me know if they don't come
through.

-----Original Message-----
From: Blaine Deutscher via Cookinginthedark
[mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 6:09 PM
To: Cooking in the Dark
Subject: [CnD] coffee cake recipes

Hello everyone.

Every friday I play crib, a card game, and one person brings baking.  My
roommate brought stuff last time and the friends whom home we went to did
already bake something.  I thought about doing something like peanut butter
cookies but really like a good coffee cake.  If anyone has a recipe that they
could send that would be great.  We always have coffee and  I thought a coffee
cake would complament it nicely.  Thanks in advance.

Blaine