I made some soup for lunch today.  It was good!
I'll paste the recipe  here.

0 Point Garden Vegetable Soup

2/3 cup sliced carrots
I used baby carrots
1/2 cup diced onions
2 garlic cloves, minced
I used 3, since I had one more left
3 cups fat-free broth (beef, chicken, or vegetable)
I used beef broth
1 1/2 cups diced green cabbage
1/2 cup green beans
I didn't have any so I used frozen corn
1 TABLESPOON tomato paste
I didn't have that either, so I used ketchup
1/2 TEASPOON dried basil
1/4 TEASPOON dried oregano
I used ground oregano.
1/4 TEASPOON salt
1/2 cup diced zucchini
I didn't have zucchini.
Directions:

In a large saucepan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, saute carrots,
onions and garlic over low heat for about 5 minutes. Add broth, cabbage,
green beans, tomato paste, basil, oregano and salt, and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for around 15 minutes or until beans are
tender. Lastly, stir in the zucchini and continue to heat soup for 3-4
minutes.
It was good! I'd make it again.