I'm not much of a tortilla person, but I think the flavored sound really good.
Becky
----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Rivard via Cookinginthedark" <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>; "Nancy Martin" <nm72...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 5:56 PM
Subject: Re: [CnD] question about tortillas

Use what you like. Food is about enjoyment. If you think they may be of interest, give them a try.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Nancy Martin via Cookinginthedark" <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>