Can't you use the whole box?
Becky
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Deatherage via Cookinginthedark" <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2015 8:40 AM
Subject: [CnD] Macaroni recipe

Concerning how much macaroni I used, are used about 3 1/2 cups. It was 3 1/2 cups of raw macaroni and then put it in there some water in boiled it but first of all I melt some butter in the water quite a bit you don't maybe about 2 tablespoons full two heaping tablespoons full and then that way it would help to keep the macaroni from sticking together when I put it in the crockpot.Sent from my iPad

---