I can coat between 9 and 10 drumsticks with 1 envelope of coating mix.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Teresa Mullen via Cookinginthedark" <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org> To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>; "Becky McCullough" <misscof...@neb.rr.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2015 10:23 AM
Subject: Re: [CnD] cooking with shake'nbake

Hi Becky this is Teresa. When we do shake and bake we have like four drumsticks two piece. And we do use the whole envelope for shake and bake because if you are using chicken you have to throw it away after that I hope this helps and also it depends on how much chicken you are using. And it seems like there is not a whole lot of the crumbly stuff that shake and bake envelope! LOL

Teresa MullenSent from my iPhone