Hello all.
Recently we were playing around with cube steaks recipes.
One of the things we tried was breading them with flour and spices.
The problem is that the stuff falls off when negotiated into the skillet.

I personally was soaking the steaks in saracha sauce and letting them rest for about two hours. Then dredged them in flour mixed with Toni's.

All was good until the hit the oil. The coating managed to remain until they were flipped than it slid off.
Its almost like the steaks sweated from the bottom up and shed the coating.

I could use advice on keeping the stuff breaded. The breading was the main event after all.

Thanks,

D C