From: Sugar via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2015 8:57 AM
To: CND
Subject: [CnD] DORITO CASSEROLE

DORITO CASSEROLE
recipe from Jam Hands

2 cups shredded chicken
1 1/2 - 2 cups shredded cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup sour cream
1 can Rotel tomatoes
1/2 packet taco seasoning
1 bag of Dorito's {Nacho Cheese}

In a large bowl, combine all ingredients EXCEPT Dorito's.

In a 9x13 baking dish, spread a layer of crushed Dorito's on the bottom.

Now spread a layer of the chicken mixture on top of the Dorito's.

Add another layer of crushed Dorito's and then finish with another layer of
chicken.  Top with shredded cheese and cover with foil.

Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.

Say what you will about this kinda food, but seriously people.
don't knock it 'til ya try it!!!!

One of THE tasitest, easiest,  so-happy-to-be-home-from-work-
and-not-sorry-about-cooking-something-too-time-consuming kind of meals.  This
definitely ranks in our Top 10 all time comfort foods.

Get ready to have a new favorite on your list.  Just sayin'.

~ Faith is seeing light with your heart when all your eyes can see is darkness.
Be Blessed, Sugar