Hi,
Since I am allergic to chocolate, what could I replace the chocolate with?
Would peanut butter work? Just a suggestion.
Sent from Outlook

On Sat, Aug 1, 2015 at 2:42 PM -0700, "Sugar via Cookinginthedark"
<cookinginthedark@acbradio.org> wrote:

Vanilla Chocolate-Chip Pudding Pops

1 oz fat-free, sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
2 c fat-free milk
2 tbsp mini chocolate chips, semi-sweet

Prepare instant pudding according to package directions.

Spoon 1 teaspoon of chips into the bottom of each of six 3-ounce paper cups;
fill cups with pudding, cover with foil and poke a wooden Popsicle stick
through the center of each. Freeze until firm, about 3 hours.  To eat, dip
bottom of cup into warm water for about 10 seconds; remove foil, peel off
cup and enjoy.

from Devotions For Dieters

"I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps
there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze
among flowers."
Hellen Keller
~So Blessed,Sugar