Hi Charles I hope all is well with you this is Teresa from Arizona, now living
in Florida. About your question when I cook chicken in the crockpot with
barbecue sauce. I pour the sauce over the chicken and then I take the bottle or
the sauce was in and add a little water to it shake it all around to get all
the soft off the sides from the bottle, then I use that water to pour into the
chicken. If you wish to add more barbecue sauce you can do that if you like
sloppy sauce in your chicken. Or's or I mean if you like a whole lot of sauce.
I would start with at least an hour on high and then low for the rest of the
day. You would have to judge the time for your chicken because when I could get
the bone almost falls off the chicken or the chicken almost falls off the bone!
LOL sorry I hope this helps

Teresa MullenSent from my iPhone