Hi all,

My daughter gave me her Oster steamer because she is downsizing to go to the
Czech Republic as missionaries. She packed it very nicely in its box and
brought it to me when she came to help us move to Arkansas to live with our
son and family. The problem is that the book became separated from the
steamer somewhere in the move and I can't find it. Here is my question,

Does anyone have the Oster steamer and do you know where I can get the whole
book that came with it? I found the basic instructions online, but none of
the recipes.

Second question, and the more immediate one, do any of you have a recipe for
cooking rice in the steamer. I found a recipe that show doubling the water,
but none of the recipes I found tell me how much time to cook the rice. Oh,
I think I have brown rice, does that make a difference?

Thank you.