That's the only way I knew how! Lol
I found to start with the rule, a minute per egg.
I've found that the more stuff you put in it affects the cooking time as well.
I personally scramble mine in a cup then pour in a bowl- I put cooking spray in
the bowl first though or it sticks.
I find putting a little milk or water in the cup while scrambling makes them
less dense.
I hope this helped.

Sent from my iPhone