Think os Helen and sending hugs. Lenore

On 10/31/2015 5:50 AM, Sandy via Cookinginthedark wrote:
Helen, I am so saddened to hear this; have lost several pets throughout my
lifetime, but it never gets easier. they all have a special place reserved
in your heart.

Fear is just excitement in need of an attitude adjustment!
-----Original Message-----
From: Suzanne Erb via Cookinginthedark
[mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2015 4:35 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org; janbrown
Subject: Re: [CnD] thinking of Helen

I'll keep Helen in my prayers, too.  Our Guides are all definitely family.
Suzanne
On Oct 30, 2015, at 00:30, janbrown via Cookinginthedark
<cookinginthedark@acbradio.org> wrote:
i am so sorry!
Please give her my best.
I miss her here and have been through many dog losses.
I am sorry for her loss and yes, they are family members.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 29, 2015, at 8:24 PM, john mcconnell via Cookinginthedark