These are 2 that someone posted a while back. I have made it and it was good.
Applesauces
Cinnamon Applesauce

10 large apples peeled and cored 3 pounds
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup sugar
2 tbs cinnamon

Combine everything in crockpot and cook on low 6 to 8 hours stir well should
be chunky.  If you wish it to be smooth run it through blender or food
processer.  Cool and store in freezer bags until needed.  Serve warm with
cream, whipped cream or ice cream.

***** Spiced Apple sauce

10 large apples peeled and cored 3 pounds
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
your choice of spices
cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg, all spice or any combination.  Equalling 2
tbs total spice.

Place everything in crockpot and cook on low 6 to 8 hours stir well before
serving.

Can be frozen in ziplock bags for future use.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sherri Crum via Cookinginthedark" <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>