Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole

Ingrediants:
1 package refrigerated hash brown potatoes
1 can cream of chicken soup
8 ounces sour cream
1/2 cup butter
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
optional: 1/4 cup minced onion

Directions:
Using half of the butter, dot the bottom of pan.
Spread the potatoes over butter.
Next, spread the cream soup, and then the sour cream over potatoes.
Top with cheese.
Dot top with the remaining butter.
If you are baking this in the oven, use a 9x13 pan and bake at 350 degrees for
45 minutes.
If you use a crock pot, cook covered on high for 1 hour, or until cheese is
melted.
Right before serving, stir all layers together.
*If you are making this for a larger group, just add another package
of hash browns on top of the sour cream layer, and add an extra 1/2
cup cheese to the cheese layer.

night.

Sugar