I don't really think that blindness has anything to do with how long
it takes for the pancakes to cook. But seriously, I've never timed it
because the heat may be a bit higher or lower each time and the
consistency of your batter may also be a bit different. I usually just
touch the side to see if they feel ready to turn over. If I had to
give it a time though, I'd say around a minute and a half for the
first side.