Good Afternoon Everyone!  I hope you all had as wonderful a Thanksgiving as we
did!  Now that Thanksgiving is over, I'm starting to think about making fudge
for Christmas gifts.  For many years, I made fudge using a gas stove.  It
almost always came out perfectly, and absolutely delicious!  A little more than
three years ago, we moved into a brand new home with a brand new electric
stove.  I have never been successful at making fudge on it.  My fudge of choice
is Marshmallow Cream Fudge.  I have tried some microwave recipes, but those
haven't always worked out either.  My new electric stove seems to heat
intermittently, in that the burners will cycle on and off rather than staying
on steadily until they reach temperature.  I really think this is where the
problem is.  Does anyone have an electric stove that works in this way, and if
so, have you been successful at making fudge on said stove?  Any ideas on how I
might get my fudge to turn out right again?  Thanks in advance for any he
 lp!

Desi

Sent from my iPhone