I have a question about the measurements in this recipe. When it comes to the
water is it 1 tablespoon or teaspoon because how I hear it on my iPhone it
sounds like one ton of water! LOL and the others I will say the same I feel
silly asking this but please forgive me. Thank you in advance and as for the
cinnamon is it 1 tablespoon or teaspoon, I know cinnamon goes a long way. As
well

Teresa MullenSent from my iPhone