You can label a toaster oven with something like super glu with a dot at 200
250 300 350 400 and 450
A coffee maker like a Mr. Coffee doesn't need need any modifications at all and
neither does a George Foreman grill which is a good thing to have.
I assume you know how to use a stove and regular oven.
I don't have room for a toaster oven and some of them don't work to well.
I'm not speaking access but they can be poorly made and the like.
Check Amazon reviews.

On Jan 16, 2016, at 7:28 PM, Blaine Deutscher via Cookinginthedark
<cookinginthedark@acbradio.org> wrote:

Are you talking a commercial industrial kitchen, or your personal home? That
makes a huge difference on the brand of appliances you get.

Sent from my iPhone