From: Lori Castner via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2016 1:24 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Lori Castner
Subject: [CnD] Podcast and Introduction

Hello,

I began listening to cooking in the Dark several months ago and very much
enjoy the shows.
I enjoy cooking and love baking. I especially like baking yeast bread and
have tons of bread recipes.
I own a Victor Stream and would like to subscribe to the Cooking in the Dark
podcast on the stream; I can't figure out how to do that. I have searched
for cookinginthedark, acb radio and the podcast link using the victor, but
can't get a subscription. Any help would be appreciated.

Look forward to more posts on this list.

Lori C.