From: Mike and Jenna via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2016 9:00 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org; 'Charles Rivard'
Cc: Mike and Jenna
Subject: Re: [CnD] Boston Market Chicken

Hi,

I have a problem with people saying things need to be edited for a blind so
called standered. All ovens and stoves cook differently and each person has a
different way of doing things if the list is going to turn into us being told
that we need to take sited terms out of our recipes then I will just leave and
find another list. I am highly offended buy these comments.