Corn beef and cabbage from Mr. food,

   4 large carrots, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
4 large potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters
1 (3- to 4-pound) corned beef brisket (seasoning packet included)
1 1/2 cup apple juice
1 green cabbage, cut into 1-inch wedges
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste

In a 5-quart or larger slow cooker, place carrots and potatoes. Place corned
beef on top and sprinkle with seasoning packet. Add apple juice.

Cover and cook on LOW 6 hours. Add cabbage and continue cooking another 2 to 3
hours, or until beef  and cabbage are tender. Remove beef, potatoes, and
vegetables to a platter and season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve
immediately.

Sent from my iPhone