Tom,

Here is a very basic salmon loaf that I found at

www.allrecipes.com

This has been a good site for me for finding recipes, but today I note that
there seem to be more ads and other clutter. There are other recipe sites, some
easier to use than others; sometimes a simple Google search, such as

"salmon loaf" + recipe

Will  yield lots of useful results. Note the punctuation.

Anyway, here's the salmon loaf. I'd add some lemon juice at least to this.

Basic Salmon Loaf

1 (14.75 ounce) can salmon, undrained
1/2 cup crushed saltine crackers
1/2 cup milk
1 egg, beaten
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons melted butter
Directions
Prep
5 m

Cook
45 m

Ready In
50 m
1
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).

2
In a mixing bowl, combine the salmon, cracker crumbs, milk, egg, salt, pepper,
and melted butter. Mix thoroughly.

3
Press the salmon mixture into a lightly greased 9x5 inch loaf pan.

4
Bake in a preheated oven for 45 minutes or until done.

Susie

You might also like