From: Becky McCullough via Cookinginthedark
[mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2016 7:11 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Becky McCullough <misscof...@neb.rr.com>
Subject: [CnD] Dish

I'm cooking shrimp and broccoli in the oven in butter.
I cooked the noodles, and what I'm wondering, can I make this in to a cold
pasta shrimp dish?
What can I add to it for a cold dish?
This is jmy first time I'm cooking shrimp.
I took the tails off.
It is frozen shrimp.
I basted the pan with butter for the shrimp and vegetables.
It is roasting or baking in the oven.
I'll add this to the noodles.
Becky

---