Hello, everyone!

The way I cook bacon, I have a pan with a rack, and I use the convection
setting on my Farberware toaster oven and just cook it in 20 minutes.  I
have even found a way to get turkey bacon to come out crisp, although it
does not taste as good as regular, it is lower in fat, and for me, on my
current battle of the bulge, I just have regular bacon occasionally.

I use my convection toaster oven often, even bake corn muffins on convection
heat, because it cooks evenly and at a lower temp than regular baking, and
everything comes out nice.  But we each have our own way of doing things.

Marie