Hi. My name is Maria and I'm happy to have joined the Cooking in the dark list
serve. I'm happy to share any tips or recipes on this list as I've seen a lot
of you do. I've been reading a lot of the stuff on here and Juliet it's too bad
you got that grease all over your arms with those aluminum pans. I've heard
Dale uses those bacon pans with the rack, Dale if you're also on the list I've
been listening to a lot of those Cooking in the dark shows. Sharon I think I
know who you are you're one of the instructors at the Hadley School for the
Blind or was that a different Sharon Howardton? Lol. I found out something
interesting for testing the donness of steamed vegetables. If you stick a fork
through the broccoli or whatever you're steaming and it doesn't go in very
easily, you probably need to steam it more. It gets easier the more you steam
it, sticking the fork in the vegetables gets easier.
Maria