From: Sharon Howerton via Cookinginthedark
[mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 5:38 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Sharon Howerton
Subject: Re: [CnD] opti grill

Nancy, you might have space to put a single letter on each button as the handle
doesn’t get hot. I thought about that approach, too. When you get yours, let me
know and I'll write out the settings.

I had a little trouble getting the top plate back in place after cleaning it,
but it does clean up nicely.
Sharon