Well! said! John!!!

-----Original Message----- From: John McConnell via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2016 1:43 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: John McConnell
Subject: [CnD] ot time out

With all due respect:

I do not want to come across  as a "mail cop" as was reported some time
back, but can we please read the rules of the list, and function
accordingly.

I thought that when I came onto this list, I would learn about recipes
especially meant for those who are visually impaired, which incidentally, is
someone who has visual acuity of 20/200.

There are those of us, of whom I am one, who are totally blind.

We need to know what is meant by such terms as "golden brown," or "until the
juices are clear."

We, some of us, are independent, and do not have a care giver.

Our neighbors aren't going to monitor how we cook.

Please be clear about subject lines.

I know I should send this to moderator/owner of the list; but I have done
so; but things kept on getting crazier.

You all are great group to work with, but I'm not understanding the recipes
from P F. Changs, Taco Bell, Dairy Queen, and the like.

They aren't modified.

Please forgive me if I have hurt any feelings, but I want to learn from
others who are visually impaired, and therefore, better myself.

Thank you for your consideration.

Have a great day!

Regards,

John McConnell