From: Jeri Milton via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2016 8:47 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: jerimil...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [CnD] Butter Pecan Cookies

I assume this means when it is a nice strong pleasant smell. More often than
not I should have followed my instincts when I thought something smelled like
it was finished. I have been known to crisp a chicken a bit too long because I
didn't follow my instincts or my cookies come out with a burnt flavor.

Jeri

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 26, 2016, at 12:04 AM, gail johnson via Cookinginthedark
> <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Naima,
> This is a good recipe.
> toasting nuts until fragrant as a blind person doesn't make sense.
> Please explain.

---