Our kitchen smells wonderful.

ingredients:
for the fruit:
4-5 cups mixed berries mostly blueberries
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
1/2 cup sugar (I used coconut sugar)
1 tsp. cinnamon with a pinch of ground ginger
Instructions:
Coat the fruit well with the sugar, spices, and lemon juice and set aside.
for the topping:
1-1/2 oats
1-1/2 mixture of almonds and pecans
1 cup sugar
1-1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 cup coconut oil
Instructions:
1. I used my Vitamix to make a flour out of the oats and nuts.
2. Put the flour in a separate bowl thoroughly mixing in the sugar and spices.
3. Add the coconut oil in small batches until it forms coarse crumbs. You'll know when this occurs because you can form patties in your hands. I didn't quite use the entire cup of oil.
4. grease the crockpot.
5. Pour in the fruit.
6. Cover with topping.
7. Cook on low for 5 hours.
Notes:
You can use any type of flour. I used what I had on hand.
The recipe says 4-7 cups of fruit of your choice. Next time making cherries and pineapple.
For the oil the recipe calls for 12 Tbsp. of butter.

I look forward to reading about everyone's cooking adventures.