Notes:  As the subject line indicates, this is very hot chili!!!  It will
almost fill a 5 quart crock pot.  I do not like my chili to be watery or soupy.
 This will be pretty thick with not a huge amount of liquid.

If you do not want to use a crock pot, or don’t have one, you can put it into a
covered 5 quart container and put it into a 200 degree oven for the designated
time.  Slow cooking is the key to letting all of the seasonings blend.

ingredients:

2 pounds of very lean hamburger, or meat of your choice.  (I use venison burger)
2 16-ounce cans of Wolf brand chili, with no beans, marked "hot"
2 cans of RoTell tomatoes, marked "hot"
2 envelopes of Great Value chili seasoning, marked "hot"
2 teaspoons of each of the following:
black pepper
red pepper
garlic powder
cayenne pepper

1/4 teaspoon of Spontaneous Combustion hot sauce  WARNING!!!  This is an
extremely hot blend of Habinero extract and other spices!  Be VERY careful when
using it!!  It can be obtained from
www.thehotsaucestore.com

Method:

1.  Cook the meat in a skillet or on a George Formann grill until it is almost
crumbly and then remove the fat.

2.  Pour 1 can of chili into the crock pot.  Do not drain.

3.  Add 1 can of the tomatoes.  Do not drain.

4.  Add half of the meat, crumbled or left in chunks.

5.  Add half of the dry ingredients and half of the Spontaneous Combustion.

6.  Mix thoroughly.

7.  Using the remaining ingredients, repeat steps 2 through 6, in sequence.

8.  Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.