Well if you read the email about the app, it is free. It says that in the
email. And you download it at the App Store. I have played with it a little bit
I am getting ready to make a recipe from it this afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone this time

On Aug 19, 2016, at 11:36 AM, Courtney Fulghum Smith via Cookinginthedark